Monday, 12 November 2012

:)

I wish i culd be more solehah..kof*koff** more gentle like some other lady..but its juz me..and yupss,its me!
i culdent stop put myself in very lagh0 stage even i did it on purpose..
dalam banyak-banyak kelaghoan dalam diri aku,aku juz tak sosial dengan lelaki..even kawan-kawan sekolah rendah aku banyak gelar aku dengan playerzz...its kinda weird for them im being single till now..ahaha..not funny anyway..!they act like they know me well..aku x suka..!
mungkin dkt status2 mukaBuku tak tally dengan blog..erkk,blog nie tertutup cket so i'll be more honest..
what up with that stuff??!yess,anyway i love it very much..its co0l..limited edition..i own it!sorry..!i found i already kipas susah mati for G shock stuff...especially limited edition which bring nothing at all to you..sad to hear that..i can tell you the latest G shock design right now..and plus,non of my friends around me interested in G shock...So,its obviously friends doesn't influence me at all...its juz me.. tambah-tambah baby G aku yang disayangi dah hilang dekat ayer keroh melaka..ahaha....so i dun choose white anymore!
i'll promise i will share something more useful enough to read next time..hehe..its juz i like to share this post in my blog..if you dun satisfied you can stop read know!:DD

"Demi masa, sesungguhnya manusia berada dalam kerugian. Kecuali orang-orang yang beriman dan mengerjakan kebaikan serta saling berpesan (menasihati) untuk kebenaran dan saling menasihati dengan kesabaran." [Al-Asr: 1-3]

Where am i right now...??T__T

dadaaa~

No comments:

Post a Comment